Tuesday, 11 April 2017

These Endless Days Cover Reveal

I'm excited and want to hide in a dark corner and never come out, so it must almost be release day! I cannot believe I'm about to release my THIRD novel out into the wild. After the long road that was 3,000 Miles of Arizona, (yes, pun very much intended, and I am indeed proud of myself), this one has been a whirlwind. It was the easiest to write, though a little close to the bone at times. There were times when I struggled to keep writing it, but I'm so glad I worked through it.

So as promised, the cover -


"Fifteen-year-old Mia is struggling enough with the bullying she endures every day at school, without anything else bringing her down, but she quickly finds life doesn't stop there. Between family drama and her best friend's manipulative boyfriend, every day is harder to get through than the last. One bright spark in all the trouble is Evangeline, who may live 5,000 miles away, but she may make all the difference."

Out Friday 14th of April! 10% of the profits from every copy will go to my favourite charity - Rethink Mental Illness

No comments:

Post a Comment